September 20, 2009

New Comments!

From non-alum:

"I can't stand this school. I've seen the way the students are treated, and how unprofessional the faculty and administration can be. I am a Christian, and I see nothing about this organization that "Reflects Christ", through anesthesia or any other thing they do. Not even close. Nepotism is the perfect word . . . whether that nepotism happens within actual blood-[realted] families or within the SDA "family." I have never been so happy to work in an area (now) where I don't have to listen to SDA rhetoric constantly all day long".

"I just wanted to say that it's not just alumni who are sick of this school. The market is flooded with CRNAs, and good luck to all the new graduates who need a job in town!"

From alum:

"Did you know they let in a student last year with a conviction for robbing a bank [a felon], and he had a history of drug use. Those with concerns on the admission comittee were told it was OK because he didn't use a gun to rob the bank, and he was now a SDA (so he must be OK). Some people on the admission comittee had serious reservations and this guy still got in. This is the story I get from someone in the know".

"Ready for the next one . . ."

"More posts please, LMAO"!

"I don't think you should change a thing. Great new blog. Keep up the good work".

"Preach on, brother (or sister)"!

"You are absolutely 150% on the money! Nothing like luring people in with the "reflecting Christ in anesthesia education" angle, and then actually "reflecting ANTI-Christ", once the tuition money is forked over. Your 3 entry blog is everything that has pissed me off about that school since I attended. They told me that they were "just like a big family". What a joke! I was one of those unfortunate individuals that was subjected to this unchristian behavior, and I am (WAS) an Adventist, while watching select others get whatever they wanted. And like clockwork they want my alumni donations. I've got a donation for them . . . I wonder if I could sue them for falsely advertising the "reflecting Christ in anesthesia education" lie. Thank you for telling it like it is! ---------------- a former MTSA castigation horse".

"The truth and the light will set MTSA free from so many years of unethical pratices. I agree with the blog updates that these events have occurred multiple times with first hand knowledge in so many ways. Please support this blog and add your stories to help change the future of CRNA's from MTSA".

"WOW! Negative most definitely does not mean untrue . . . nice post. The Alumni is watching . . . and waiting".

1 comment:

  1. Did you know they let in a student last year with a conviction for robbing a bank, and he had a history of drug use. Those with concerns on the admission comittee were told it was OK because he didn't use a gun to rob the bank, and he was now a SDA (so he must be OK). Some people on the admission comittee had serious reservations and this guy still got in. This is the story I get from someone in the know.

    ReplyDelete