October 18, 2009

New Comments!

Thank you for having the "balls" to get the truth out about this school!! You are a blessing. I graduated from MTSA over 15 years ago and even then it was a disaster. I am a former SDA . . . and now am a Christian. When the school claimed to "reflect Christ" I used to cringe as I knew they were no more" Christ like" than the man in the moon! After ALL these years . . . they still don't get why the alumni don't want anything to do with the school. The students were all treated like "crap"! Now the problem is the "mass" production of an inferior product. [Many of] the students that are coming out of this program are completely unprepared. Most don't even know how to manage an airway. I know this because I used to mentor the students on their rotations. What is coming out of MTSA is frightening!! But, let me say, it is in no way the students fault. These students are smart, but the school is opening such large classes that these kids are not getting the proper training required. They are coming out to their first jobs completely unprepared . . . and the blame goes back to the school. The school claims to be a friend to the CRNA . . . what a Joke! This school has flooded the whole Middle Tennessee area with an inferior and incompetent product that makes the rest of us look really bad. Again, thank you for this site. Keep up the great work!


"Thank you for your site . . . keep up the good work in getting the truth out!!!"


I just found out about this site . . . and I can tell already that I'm going to LOVE it!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment